- n the act of dispersing or diffusing something
- It contained plans for a gas-dispersal system dubbed "the mubtakkar" (Arabic for inventive).
- Al-Qaeda schemes, now in various stages of development, run the gamut from old-fashioned truck bombings to assassinations to the dispersal of chemical and biological agents .
- Schmidt specialized in the generous dispersal of indignation like a friendly neighbor handing out Halloween candy to a quote-hungry press.
- John Swinney in Glasgow Daily Record
Finance secretary John Swinney said: "Relocation policy to date has not achieved the benefits intended - wide job dispersal or assisting the areas most in economic need. The government's approach will mean that relocation is still an option but it...
- Manmohan Singh in DailyIndia.com
Complimenting the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation for organizing the conference to discuss the organisation and management of statistics in the country, Dr. singh said: "The acquisition, processing and dispersal of information...
- Carly Fiorina in Reuters
As I understand it, the automotive industry is pushing for the dispersal of those funds as quickly as possible and so maybe this administration may have no other choice,Fiorina said. "On the other hand, the next administration, whoever...