- v express a negative opinion of
She disparaged her student's efforts
- Her disparaging remarks against the presentation left the presenter in tears.
- I do not say this to disparage my gender; women also love in more or less the same way.
- City folk disparage them as drunks and hookersthe disenfranchised underbelly of Taiwan.
News & Articles
- Feds accuse Jeremy Johnson’s wife of doing his dirty work
Feds accuse Jeremy Johnson’s wife of doing his dirty work by Tom Harvey The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 13, 2013 09:59PM MDT Tempers flared in a federal courtroom Thursday over allegations that St. George businessman Jeremy Johnson — perhaps through his wife — was continuing to disparage prosecutors on websites despite a gag order. The flare-up came toward the end of what was a largely ...
June 13, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- NSA leaker Edward Snowden: Washington's 4 most stinging insults
Critics of the whistleblower are finding ever more creative ways to disparage him
June 12, 2013 - The Week via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Slate
This is America,Obama said. "We don't disparage wealth. : But what gets people upset-and rightfully so-are executives being rewarded for failure."
- Al Sharpton in International Herald Tribune
He doesn't want anything done that would disparage his name - no violence, not even a negative word,Sharpton said.