- n the act of releasing from a snarled or tangled condition
- Yes, disentanglement will be difficult.
- Sadat interpreted the negotiations as primarily involving a second-stage military disentanglement.
- To the confusion of highly paid special correspondents, the Chinese situation last week resisted all efforts at disentanglement.
- Gerard Kleisterlee in EETimes.com
In a letter e-mailed to employees Wednesday (June 21) Philips' President and CEO Gerard Kleisterlee wrote: "In the course of these last few months hundreds of Philips people have been working long hours on issues relating to the disentanglement of...