unsnarling : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of releasing from a snarled or tangled condition
- v extricate from entanglement
- Finally, Chestertown set about unsnarling traffic and counting the explosion's toll.
- Veteran traffic reporters get a thrill out of unsnarling a traffic jam and speeding frustrated motorists on their way.
- The police began a long, slow job of unsnarling the mystery.
News & Articles
- Rec Center finally moving forward
Unsnarling all the legal issues has taken quite a while, but it looks as if things are moving forward with the new $10 million recreation center approved by voters. At their regular meeting Tuesday (Aug. 27), commissioners will vote on purchasing land for the facility. The hold up has involved technical legal issues pertaining to the Granbury school district’s donation to the county of land near ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - Hood County News
- Peter Bernstein in New York Times
Mr. Bernstein added: "Unsnarling the financial system and getting back to a vibrant risk-taking financial system is going to take time. If people have to start borrowing the old-fashioned way - that is going to be an adjustment. I have no sense of...