disdainful : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s expressing extreme contempt
- s having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy
some economists are disdainful of their colleagues in other social disciplines
- Some of this is understandable: the left-liberals in the blogosphere are merely aping the odious, disdainfuland politically successfultone that right-wing radio talk-show .
- Nor grandeur hear with a disdainful twitch.
- The public has reacted to these soulless exercises with disdainful apathy; Californians tend to be more interested when the state's nutty kernel of political extremists put .
News & Articles
- The Anglo elite and the secret recordings - guilty executives must be held to account - POLL
As even more shocking revelations are published in the Irish Independent, the blood pressure continues to swell in the veins of taxpayers and Irish citizens throughout the country over the obnoxious, self-serving, egotistical Anglo Elite and their self congratulatory, audacious, disdainful, pompous, contempt for the state and the public.
June 26, 2013 - Irish Central