- s caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
- Linking muscle dysfunction to diseased organs is not entirely out of the mainstream.
- There are giant X-ray scanners, imaging devices and accelerators for beaming particles on diseased tissues, many operating under computer control.
- Guccione hired some of England's best actorsMalcolm McDowell to play Caligula, Peter O'Toole for the diseased Emperor Tiberius and John Gielgud for the aristocratic Nerva.
News & Articles
- Groundbreaking Artery implant at UMass
WORCESTER - The interventional cardiology team at UMass Memorial Medical Center and#8212; University Campus became the first in the state a few weeks ago to implant a new kind of stent to open diseased arteries and allow healthy blood flow to return to the heart, without some of the side effects of currently used devices.
June 22, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Village: Hundreds of ash trees set to be removed, more could follow
Diseased ash trees along the median strip on Bolingbrook Drive, north of Briarcliff Road, in Bolingbrook are marked with white paint. As many as 36,000 village ash trees infected with the Emerald Ash Borer are scheduled to be removed (Photo by Bill Ackerman - firstname.lastname@example.org).
June 19, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- UH Case Medical Center launches novel clinical trial using stem cells to prevent amputation
( University Hospitals Case Medical Center ) University Hospitals Case Medical Center has launched a clinical trial to evaluate the ability of a patient's own stem cells to prevent leg amputations in end stage peripheral arterial disease. The trial is designed to improve blood flow in legs with blocked arteries by attempting to treat diseased blood vessels.
June 18, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Bruce Friedrich in International Herald Tribune
If the state legislature moves forward with this one, then they should change Kentucky's state bird from the cardinal to the debeaked, crippled, scalded, diseased, dead chicken,said Bruce Friedrich, PETA vice president.
- Thabo Mbeki in Reuters
I will not hesitate to assert that my people are not diseased by the terrible affliction of xenophobia ......,Mbeki said in Pretoria during a candlelit remembrance for the victims and their families.