- n the act of expelling a lawyer from the practice of law
- Can the ferocious fallen governor avoid possible legal repercussions and potential disbarment after a sex scandal?.
- The ruling--which could lead to permanent disbarment--was a routine extension of Clinton's suspension from practicing in Arkansas as part of his settlement with the independent .
- But, argued his attorneys, disbarment was "going a little far,"especially since the offense involved "nothing wrong insofar as his clients are concerned.
- Lim Kit Siang in Sin Chew Jit Poh
To ease the pain of the people who matter most to me, my family especially my children and to shield the league I truly care for with so much passion from any erroneous perceptions related to my disbarment case in the SC, I am today tendering my... Noli Eala http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noli_Eala&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGRt1YNlm7VL64hh-KoT2D33J1rIA Manila Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/aug/08/yehey/sports/20070808spo1.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHAMEz0Y-JHjTaYE-uawB4-WRTakQ Aug 7, 2007
28072 37070 disbarment ...PAS's Mohd Salleh Man to prevent further embarrassment to his coalition for having misled them about the actual reasons of his disbarment by the Bar Council from practicing as a lawyer." "The first question that must be asked right...
- Francis Pangilinan in Manila Bulletin
Disbarment cases must also be filed against those found guilty. In addition, those who were not dismissed from the service should seriously consider early retirement in order to shield the judiciary from greater ham,Pangilinan said.