disbandment : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of disbanding
the orchestra faced the prospect of disbandment
- Thus the 300,000 farmer soldiers of Yen and Feng constitute a stiff "disbandment problem.
- Appeal to the Council of Ambassadors in Paris having failed, the Bulgarian Government reluctantly ordered the disbandment of 3,000 temporary soldiers.
- The concert was the first one in a Children's Festival devised and conducted by Pianist Guy Maier, his most ambitious undertaking since the disbandment of the famed Maier .
News & Articles
- Schaumburg hires new investigations commander
Repairs to the Schaumburg Police Department continued Tuesday with the hiring of retired Illinois State Police Capt. Dan Roach as the department's new commander of investigations. The hiring of Roach marks another major step in the reorganization of the department following the arrests of three undercover officers on drug conspiracy charges in January, and the subsequent disbandment of the force ...
Sept. 3, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Abu Bakar Bashir in The Age
I appeal to all Muslims to keep fighting so that the Government issues a presidential decree on the disbandment of Ahmadiyah,Bashir said. "Ahmadiyah has disgraced Islam."
- Bertie Ahern in BBC News
Mr Ahern said he had "never used the word disbandment" about the IRA, but could foresee it continuing as a commemorative organisation marking its anniversaries after any statement.
- Vice President Dick Cheney in ABC News
Backed by Afghan people's strong desire to get rid of all the illegal armed groups in Afghanistan and to make this country safe and prosperous, the government of Afghanistan has committed itself to accomplishing Disbandment of Illegal Armed Groups... Hamid Karzai http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamid_Karzai&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG024CTxaXf_5mmPsG08kgiqCevsw Online - International News Network http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php%3Fid%3D99414&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHwvt4qwn1T12ZR-opthsV9Is0AhQ Jul 2, 2006
28070 37069 disbar It certainly is not a good sign when the Justice Department is set on a political mission to discredit, disbar, or otherwise persecute the very people who helped protect our nation in the years after 9/11," Cheney said. "There are policy...