disavow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v refuse to acknowledge; disclaim knowledge of; responsibility for, or association with
Her husband disavowed her after 30 years of marriage and six children
- Her terrified parents begged her to disavow her beliefs.
- Given the chance to disavow that comment during a debate, Obama merely clarified it, saying the fuller context included an assertion that this suffering was the result of "the .
- So why would he disavow a group that obviously is working on his behalf? PALIN: Well, obviously, we would like to see him disavow this group so that at least that message would be .
News & Articles
- Google's Matt Cutts On Disavow Tool Mistakes
Google's Matt Cutts posted a video the other day explaining the top six or so mistakes that SEOs and webmasters make when using the disavow tool . By far, the most common mistake is uploading anything but text (TXT) files. Many upload Word documents or Excel files, they should not - you should only upload TXT files. Here is the video followed by the six most common disavow tool mistakes: (1 ...
June 11, 2013 - Search Engine Roundtable
- Matt Cutts: Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong With ‘Disavow Links’ Tool
Google’s Matt Cutts recently talked about Google’s Disavow Links tool in the comments of a blog post, in which he suggested using it more like a machete than like a fine-toothed comb. Today, Google released a new Webmaster Help video …
June 10, 2013 - WebProNews
- How to Use Google's Disavow Links Tool the Right Way
The Disavow Links Tool used alone isn't an effective means for recovering from a manual Google penalty or an algorithmic hit. The tool is just one component of a recovery plan and a minor one. Here's how to correctly use the tool.
June 9, 2013 - Search Engine Watch
- Sarah Palin in CBS News
In this election, especially here in Ohio, you're going to be asked to choose between a candidate who will not disavow a group committing voter fraud and a leader who will not tolerate it,Palin said. "This group needs to learn that you...
- John Kerry in FOXNews
Sam Fox had every opportunity to disavow the politics of personal destruction and to embrace the truth,Kerry said Wednesday. "He chose not to. The White House made the right decision to withdraw the nomination. I hope this signals a new...
- Robert Gates in Houston Chronicle
Defense Secretary Robert Gates, speaking aboard the USS New Orleans pierside in San Diego, told reporters on Monday "it would be nice to see the Iranian government disavow this action and say that it won't happen again."