disassembly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of taking something apart (as a piece of machinery)
- Says Hendler: "Our view is that Citi is in the midst of a large scale disassembly of the global franchise, and the ultimate configuration of the company remains murky.
- Not only is some assembly required, but to have real fun, lots of disassembly and reassembly is a must.
- Once disassembly is complete, the real question arises.
News & Articles
- ScrewMat for Galaxy Note II Screen Repair Now Available
ScrewMat.com has just released a new patent pending tool and guide for the smartphone repair industry. The ScrewMat for Galaxy Note II is designed to allow for easy disassembly and assembly for screen repair and other common Note 2 repairs for the popular Samsung device. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/screwmat/galaxy/prweb10843501.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Eva Nogales in Innovations-Report
In test tube experiments, we've found that the kinetochore proteins form rings around the microtubules and this ring formation promotes microtubule assembly, stabilizes against disassembly, and promotes bundling,says Eva Nogales, a...