- n a ladle that has a cup with a long handle
- n a cluster of seven stars in Ursa Minor; at the end of the dipper's handle is Polaris
- n a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- n small North American diving duck; males have bushy head plumage
- n small stocky diving bird without webbed feet; frequents fast-flowing streams and feeds along the bottom
- I was a snuff dipper.
- White-robed Shinto priests purify War Minister-General-Count Juichi Terauchi by pouring holy water from a dipper over his hands before he goes in to pray for the Army (see cut).
- A) Invite that double- dipper Lemony Snicket to her next cocktail party.
News & Articles
- Pickleball arrives in Fairbanks
The Fairbanks North Star Borough Parks and Recreation Department is pleased to announce the addition of two Pickleball courts at the Big Dipper. Michael Bork, Parks and Recreation Director stated: “The community has asked for these courts and we are happy to be able to be responsive to the communities' request. I anticipate they will be fully operational by Monday, June 10.” The two Pickleball ...
June 6, 2013 - KTVF Fairbanks