diorama : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene
- Put them on and, with any luck, your computer screen becomes a shimmering 3D diorama.
- Sucklord, a New York City artist who declines to share his "government name," used his helmet to construct a diorama of Tatooine, the desert planet that is the setting for most of .
- But plenty of others believe every word and diorama.
- Daniel Johns in ChartAttack
It's weird, it's the biggest record we've ever had in Australia,Johns says of Diorama. "Our hardcore fans heard it, but as far as the mainstream perception is concerned, Diorama didn't really happen. A lot of people think Neon Ballroom was...