- n a picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene
- To add to the disorientation, the set was a white plaster cyclorama and the cast wore invisible white booties.
- Until George Strock photographed the cyclorama at Gettysburg for PTI (see ART), no one had ever before made a continuous still photograph of this circular panorama.
- The sets, designed by Robert Edmond Jones, are changed against a cyclorama.
News & Articles
- Atlanta's Cyclorama to close for repairs
The Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum will close Tuesday through Thursday to allow repair work.
June 16, 2013 - WRCB Chattanooga
- Day 1: Seeing the sights
We started off by waking up at 6 a.m. Sunday, which felt pretty early. We had a quick breakfast, and then headed to Gettysburg Battlefield Visitors Center. We watched an action-packed film and went to cyclorama, a 300 ft. long picture with a narrator, about the Battle at Gettysburg.
June 12, 2013 - The Beatrice Daily Sun