dinosaur : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era
- A study suggests that the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs did not act alone.
- It took 21st century technology to create what nature had by the Triassic period: a free-range dinosaur.
- Two new fossils show clear signs of plumage, confirming that birds probably did evolve from dinosaurs.
- Jeffrey Wilson in Forbes
It shows us the upper limit for dinosaur size,Wilson added. "There are some that are bigger but they all top out around this size."
- William Shatner in USA Today
7, Star Trek: Generations, but Shatner noted that "they've got DNA from a dinosaur a hundred million years old," so the filmmakers could have figured out a way to resurrect his character.
- Chuck Klosterman in East Bridgewater Star
...met Glass in person before, after one of his speaking engagements in Chicago, and comparing the two experiences reminds me of something Klosterman wrote in "Eating the Dinosaur": "If given a choice between interviewing someone or...