dimensioning : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v indicate the dimensions on
- v shape or form to required dimensions
- s indicating or determining size and position in space
the ultrasonic dimensioning measurement
an ultrasonic dimensioning arrangement of the heart
News & Articles
- Axial Piston Pumps are designed for mobile machinery.
With working pressures up to 400 bar, peak pressure of 450 bar, and self-suction speed of 2,100 rpm, V60N-130 meets oil supply needs of manufactures in mobile machine sector. Swashplate construction principle provides required displacement volume without over or under-dimensioning pump output. Measuring 324.5 mm x 130 x 255.1 mm, pump incorporates intelligent controls that enable hydraulic ...
Jan. 22, 2014 - ThomasNet
- SAE International Enhances GD&T Education Offerings by Completing Purchase of Effective Training, Inc.
SAE International bolstered its engineering fundamentals portfolio of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) learning products by acquiring Effective Training, Inc. (ETI), based in Metro Detroit. (PRWeb January 21, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11505376.htm
Jan. 21, 2014 - PRWeb
- GÃ¶ran Johansson in Easier (press release)
Optimisation is all about ensuring that customers can depend on the truck's various systems always functioning correctly, while simultaneously ensuring that the systems do not weigh or cost too much due to over-dimensioning,explains GÃ¶ran...