- n a laborer who digs
- n a machine for excavating
- But we created the term gold digger, so now, because you don't want to be known as a gold digger, you never ask a man anything.
- MUSTAFA OZER AFP Getty A yellow digger, creaky and crusted with mud, sits in front of a crowd of about 200 people outside a little-used military facility in the Turkish town of .
- If the Chinese dream is to get gloriously rich, then few Chinese rode that dream harder or further than the chubby, former well digger who became synonymous first with spectacular .
News & Articles
- Notre Dame men's basketball: Digger has progress on cancer battle
Nothing was going to keep former Notre Dame men's basketball coach Digger Phelps from his annual summer vacation to Europe.
June 25, 2013 - 22 WSBT South Bend
- Flea market 3
Saboor Ranjber, right, chats up a customer, Octavio Jimenez of Lakeport, while selling him a post digger at his tool and hardware stand at the Napa-Vallejo Flea Market.
June 23, 2013 - The American Canyon Eagle
- Project Citizen designs showcase Digger pride
LEAD — This year, Project Citizen kids in Mary Caropino’s seventh-grade classes chose to focus on all things Digger when devising community improvement endeavors.
June 20, 2013 - Black Hills Pioneer
- Andrew Symonds in Sydney Morning Herald
They've called me a whore, a gold-digger, a fantasist, a liar, the most unbelievably hurtful things. I've stayed quiet for my daughter. We've had death threats, I've been close to suicide ...... I've had worse threats than a paedophile or a... Heather Mills http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Mills&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFFpakfl3APTM3wPW7qdGJtUIw7FA Melbourne Herald Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22687081-5005961,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHPZkqBfvY-OqGcsRnavW_n7gdfQA Nov 1, 2007
27625 36538 digger I've got to admit I've been quite anxious about selection, and probably wouldn't have slept tonight if I didn't find out today," Symonds said. "When 'Digger' [Hilditch] came into the rooms after training and told me I was playing, I think my...