dickhead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- When asked to close the DS and halt his game of Pokemon Diamond, he reportedly told his father, Juan, 45, "When I get to a save point, dickhead!".
- Over-generalize much, dickhead? Looks like you are trying to give Steyn a run for his money.
News & Articles
- This Is How You Get Away With Throwing A Ball Into Your Opponent's Face
That's Zlatan Ibrahimovic, playing for the Swedish national team and giving us all a master class in how to be a dickhead without getting caught. Oh hello, Mr. Referee. I would like to discuss that call with you in a civil and practical manner. What ball? Whose face? I don't know what you're talking about. Perfectly executed.
June 13, 2013 - Deadspin
- Mark Owen in Herald Sun
Owen said: "I have been an idiot, a dickhead, a knobhead. All of the above and more. It's about me, my mistakes. Nobody else is to blame. I don't know how many girls there were in all. Maybe ten. I have been living with the guilt."
- Francis Rossi in Independent
Rossi, 60, said: "Us, of all people! I'm not sure that we deserve it. You hear about people refusing them because it's not rock'n'roll, but that's a dickhead approach. My partner [Parfitt] is even more excited about it - he's probably blubbing."
- Roberta Williams in NEWS.com.au
Oh, he is a moron. Carl is certainly not like that. A dickhead. Carl's great, he'sa really great, fun person and we had a really great friendship, Carl and I,Mrs Williams said. "And, Jackie, let me tell you too, when Carl rang me he said...