diamante : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing
- n fabric covered with glittering ornaments such as sequins or rhinestones
- When she was offered the top job, she was a rebellious, unknown assistant with a penchant for gold teeth, diamante-studded nails and hip-hop.
- A nickel-silvered oh, this is cute a nickel-silvered mousetrap in a diamante-jeweled presentation case from West Country Councillor Vernon Gould!.
- Jackie Bird in Glasgow Sunday Mail
Jackie joked: "It's topless, backless and when I bend down you can just see the top of my thong. It's leopardskin and diamante and I'll need to watch my ample bosom doesn't pop out in a Britney Spears sort of way."