deviationist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an ideological defector from the party line (especially from orthodox communism)
- Groza, never more than a stooge for the Communists, has been assailed for months past as a "deviationist" by Ana Pauker's ruling faction in the party.
- Ever since the Communists kicked him out of the party as a deviationist, Earl Browder has worn the wistful air of a man denied even the chance to do penance for his sins.
- Another deviationist error: "The wives of the homesteaders .
- Badruddin Amiruldin in Malaysia Star
All this shows that gambling can make people carry out deviationist practices,said Datuk Badruddin Amiruldin (BN - Jerai) who queried whether Malaysia, as an Islamic country, should continue to enourage gambling.