- v decree or designate beforehand
She was destined to become a great pianist
- v design or destine
- A checkup in the womb Is the unborn baby healthy, or does a defect destine it to an early death or a life of debilitating illness? In many cases the answers to these.
- The opera : Giuseppe Verdi's La forza del destine (The Power of Fate).
- Since Mussolini was believed to favor the Council, there was a rustle of Fascist surprise last week when he seemed to destine the Assembly to succeed the Chamber of Deputies.
News & Articles
- People trying to beat the heat in Berks County
It was another sweltering hot day and it looks like the heat isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Sometimes the heat dictates what you do during the day. "I've been sitting inside not for a long time," said Harry Destine of Spring Township, "I like to come out and chill with my family, my brothers, and my cousins." And sometimes it doesn't. Destine was playing basketball on the Montrose Manor ...
July 18, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey