dessert : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a dish served as the last course of a meal
- When George Clooney came to my house for dinner and I gave him a chocolate bacon bar for dessert, he suggested serving it to vegans and not telling them the source of the salty .
- If you're not a dessert chef, don't make dessert.
- Even after eating a large meal, we often "make room" for dessert, because a desire for sweets hasn't been satisfied.
News & Articles
- Fabio Viviani's Grape Tart
Simple Dessert Will Wow Guests, 'Top Chef' Star Says
June 12, 2013 - Good Morning America via Yahoo! News
- Yonanas and Bed Bath & Beyond Gear Up For Wedding Season & Summer
Dessert maker launches sweepstakes for consumers to win gift cards and Yonanas machines. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10822366.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Pizza for dessert
Mr. Food's Howard Rosenthal wants something quick and tasty for dessert. So J.M. Hirsch, the food editor at The Associated Press, is showing him how to make fruit pizza Click here for Mr. ...
June 11, 2013 - KTVL Medford
- Stephen Colbert in Washington Post
I'm not afraid to say it. Dessert has a well-known liberal agenda,Colbert said in a statement. "What I hope to do with this ice cream is bring some balance back to the freezer case."
- Tim Daly in International Herald Tribune
Actor Tim Daly, co-president of The Creative Coalition, said it was his mission "to make America understand that the arts are part of our cultural and economic main course, they are not dessert."
- Jose Mourinho in USA Today
The objective was just for him to be on the pitch and give the people the dessert they were looking for,Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho said.