- n a unit of measurement for the fineness of silk or nylon or rayon
with an evening dress one wears 10 denier stockings
- n any of various former European coins of different denominations
- n one who denies
- The judge also found Irving to be "an active Holocaust denier, anti-Semitic, racist who associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism.
- And on March 30, Nitschke joined historian and Holocaust denier David Irving as one of the very few speakers to have their invitation to debate before the Oxford Union revoked.
- Controversy burns on a week after Pope Benedict XVI reversed the excommunication of the four bishops of the breakaway Lefebvrite movement, including a vocal Holocaust denier .
- Christine Quinn in Guardian Unlimited
The idea of Ahmadinejad as an honored guest anywhere in our city is offensive to all New Yorkers,council speaker Christine Quinn wrote. "Ahmadinejad is a Holocaust denier, here for one reason - to spread his hate-mongering vitriol on the...
- Martin Luther King in Before It's News
She stated that: "On June 10, 2009, Stephen Tyrone Johns was shot to death by a white supremacist and Holocaust Denier. It is tragic when anyone loses their life, especially at the hands of hate. It is hard to believe that the actions of one person...
- Condoleezza Rice in AFP
I think this is somebody who is the president of a country that is probably the greatest state sponsor of terrorism, someone who is a Holocaust denier, someone who has talked about wiping other countries off the map,Rice told an interview...