- a of or relating to deism
- He defined God in an impersonal, deistic fashion, but he deeply believed that Gods handiwork was reflected in the harmony of natures laws and the beauty of all that exists.
- One particular evening in 1929, the year he turned 50, captures Einstein's middle-age deistic faith.
- She gingerly hopes that a deistic, syncretistic "perennial philosophy" may fill the gap.
- John D Barrow in New York Times
Asked about his religious beliefs, Dr. Barrow said he and his family were members of the United Reformed Church in Cambridge, which teaches "a traditional deistic picture of the universe," he said.