- n heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane)
- Soviet jet experts faced a serious problem: despite the use of grain alcohol, an old but effective deicer, the windshields of MIG-25 Foxbat interceptors were icing up.
- Goodrich has developed a "deicer" consisting of a pair of rubber tubes which ordinarily lie flat against the wing.
- Unaware that he had dented the wing and ripped a deicer, he nonchalantly took off for Nova Scotia.
News & Articles
- Handy Camel makes big bags easier to lug and close
The Handy Camel is like a chip clip on steroids. The oversize bag clip is 12 inches long, big enough to close bags of garden soil, deicer, charcoal and other bulky items.
June 10, 2013 - Everett Herald
- John Beilein in Daily Mail - Charleston
When we finally took off, the plane began to circle,John Beilein told me. "It had not been de-iced. And it had problems with its automatic deicer, so we could not go through any airport where there were clouds."