- r with dexterity; in a dexterous manner
- r in a deft manner
Lois deftly removed her scarf
- An adult thriller inspired by the giallo suspensers of Italian director Dario Argento, Perfect Blue deftly translates the live-action shock style into lurid-luscious anime visuals .
- Klaus deftly overcame much of that by inviting the protesters inside the tent.
- He leapt fearlessly on to the backs of man-eating crocodiles, wrestled Komodo Dragons and deftly juggled snakes as they sought to plunge their venomous fangs into his arm or face .
News & Articles
- FCC Nominee Tom Wheeler Vows To Move “Expeditiously” On Spectrum Auction
President Obama’s choice to be FCC chairman deftly steered clear of controversies in the first part of his confirmation hearing today at the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation – which will be continued after a recess. Tom Wheeler says he’ll push ahead with the FCC’s effort to entice broadcasters to give up airwave spectrum so it can be auctioned to wireless broadband ...
June 18, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Nicholas Serota in ABC Online
Hockney had "deftly joined together the tradition of painting en plein air with digital technology on a monumental scale," Mr Serota said.
- Warren Buffett in Forbes
Compensation reform will only occur if the largest institutional shareholders - it would only take a few - demand a fresh look at the whole system,Buffett wrote in his annual letter this month. "The consultants' present drill of deftly...