- n intentionally contemptuous behavior or attitude
- n a hostile challenge
- n a defiant act
- Ours is a nation of anger and defiance.
- And its latest round of enrichment experiments is a symbolic act of defiance aimed at demonstrating that it has no intention of buckling to the demand that it cease enrichment .
- Indeed, "acts of defiance" have become so predictable with Kim that they've come to be business as usual.
News & Articles
- Defiance pitcher shuts down JA during state title game By VIRG RANKIN
Pictured left - Jonathan Alder shortstop Luke Nees (right) is shown after fielding a grounder up the middle and beating a Defiance runner to the second base bag. Backing up the play is second baseman Brad Miller.
June 12, 2013 - Marysville Journal-Tribune
- Defiance celebrates state title
Baseball hotbed Defiance capped off the best season in the high school’s history late Saturday night by closing with an 8-2 victory over Plain City Jonathan Alder in the Division II state championship game at Huntington Park in Columbus.
June 11, 2013 - The Toledo Blade
- ‘Defiance’ recap- 'I Just Wasn't Made for These Times'
This episode, entitled “I Just Wasn't Made for These Times,” was the oddest episode of Defiance 's first season. read more
June 11, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- President Bush in Washington Post
The Iranian people are good, honest, decent people and they've got a government that is belligerent, loud, noisy, threatening _ a government which is in defiance of the rest of the world and says, 'We want a nuclear weapon,'Bush said. "So...
- William C Thompson in Bizjournals.com
New York City Comptroller William C. Thompson Jr. who oversees New York City retirement system assets, said: "Exxon Mobil has long evinced a culture of defiance and indifference to many important concerns of long-term shareholders. The company can...