- n the act of throwing someone or something out of a window
- Reed's defenestration seemed just a matter of time, to everyone but him.
- The cop here is Spooner (Will Smith), investigating the death by defenestration of an inventor (James Cromwell) days before his company's new line of "automated domestic .
- The word derives from the Latin for purification but, as the dramatic defenestration of two high-ranking Polish priests over charges they cooperated with communist police has .
News & Articles
- Are Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry Really the Greatest Shooting Backcourt Ever?
Forget about Batman and Robin. Don't concern yourself with Lewis and Clark (unless your name is Sacajawea). Toss any dynamic duo you've ever heard of right out the window in a satisfying bit of defenestration. It's all about Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry . The Splash Brothers were on full display against the Toronto Raptors , sparking a comeback that turned a 27-point second-half deficit ...
Dec. 4, 2013 - Bleacher Report