- v mar or spoil the appearance of
scars defaced her cheeks
- The Constitution we soldiers are pledged to defend guarantees freedom of expression even when freedom of expression includes the right to deface the flag, however obnoxious that .
- In the case of graffiti, the ICA gave Shepard many sanctioned places in which to do outdoor work, so he didn't need to deface public property.
- The impulse to deface public monuments is older than Kilroy.
News & Articles
- Mailbox makeovers
US Postal Service workers pay no attention when graffiti vandals deface mailboxes, but when someone goes to clean them up, then they take action, Brooklyn Heights residents complain. An anonymous neighbor took it upon himself to repaint vandalized mailboxes. But postal workers were spotted yesterday repainting drop-off boxes in standard...
June 12, 2013 - New York Post
- USPS only repaints 'defaced' mailboxes
The US Postal Service pays no attention when graffiti vandals deface its mailboxes — but when someone goes to tidy them up, they suddenly swoop in and take action, some Brooklyn residents are complaining. Residents of Brooklyn Heights were thrilled that an anonymous neighbor took it upon himself to re-paint long-vandalized...
June 11, 2013 - New York Post
- Marty Turco in ESPN
If they have to change the rule because somebody wants to be unsportsmanlike and deface the game of hockey, I'm all for it,Stars goalie Marty Turco said. "Hopefully, guys understand the integrity of the sport. That's just something you...
- Wayne Allard in CNSNews.com
It is my understanding protesters were allowed to spray paint the Capitol steps and deface buildings around the area while Capitol Police were instructed to not arrest anyone engaging in these unlawful acts,Allard wrote in a letter to Morse.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in Paly Voice
Protecting communities from vandalism helps prevent degradation in our cities,Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger told CBS. "Criminals who deface our neighborhoods do not deserve the same privileges as law-abiding Californians. Harsher...