- v mar or spoil the appearance of
The vandals disfigured the statue
- By searing through flesh and muscle, destroying nerves and blood vessels, and setting up a fertile breeding ground for infection, burns can cripple, disfigure and kill.
- Defenders such as Materazzi are skillful in their own right, but they have also mastered the black arts that disfigure the game.
- Even deadlier are the side effects of war, the scars left by years of brutality that disfigure Congo's society and infrastructure.
News & Articles
- Man found guilty in plot to hire hit man to kill estranged wife
It began when Daniel W. Lytle broke into his estranged wife’s apartment in October and held a knife to her throat. It escalated into a plot in which he tried to hire someone to kill or disfigure her. The 60-year-old Hamilton Township man could be sentenced to 36 years in prison after a Franklin County jury convicted him today of conspiracy to commit murder and related crimes.
July 17, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch