deeply : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r to a great depth psychologically
They felt the loss deeply
- r to a great depth; far down
- The LDP remains burdened with a deeply unpopular leader whose days appear to be numbered.
- Indeed, Zidane's mother may have been speaking for more than just her family when she told a British newspaper, "Our whole family is deeply saddened that Zinedine's career should .
- It turns out that mathematics isn't a neat straight line; it's a loop, and a deeply strange one at that.
News & Articles
- White People Problems: Census Finds More Whites Are Dying Than Being Born
If you are the sort of person who is deeply worried about the shifting racial demographics of the United States (i.e., a racist), a bit of a reality check: It is partly your fault. Last year, for apparently the first time, more non-Hispanic white people died than were born. Other trends confirmed by the Census compilation of population estimates for the year 2012 were expected: the U.S ...
June 13, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- All News
No longer will the deeply loyal Dogwood fans of Aiken be satisfied by merely hitting the board in a classic, or making the lively pace. If the local reaction to the Belmont is any indication, nothing less than a grand triumph will ever be tolerated again.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions 'deeply disappointed' by TVA decision to slow down work at Bellefonte Nuclear Plant
I am deeply disappointed by today's news that TVA plans to scale back its workforce at Bellefonte as part of its fiscal year 2014 budget,Sessions said.
June 12, 2013 - The Huntsville Times
- Helen Thomas in World Tribune
Thomas resigned her position with the Hearst newspapers and then issued a statement saying, "I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to...
- Tiger Wood in USA Today
I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children,said Woods in the statement. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask...
- David Cameron in Herald Sun
I came into politics because I love this country, I think its best days still lie ahead and I believe deeply in public service,Mr Cameron said.