- n a low-cut neckline on a woman's dress
- I'm expecting European paparazzi, women with Sharpies offering their decolletage, or at least furtive glances from other shoppers.
- She dresses according to the Joan Collins Dynasty handbook, complete with diamonds and decolletage.
- Serene, reticent, sloe-eyed Mary Lou Williams was not selling a pretty face, or a ow decolletage, or tricksy swinging of Bach or Chopin.
News & Articles
- Monika Kiripolsky, M.D., FAAD, To Present At Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Conference
IRVINE, Calif., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained cosmetic and laser surgeon Monika Kiripolsky, M.D., FAAD, will be lecturing on the topic of "Rejuvenation of the Decolletage" at the 9th Annual Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and...
June 27, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Janet Maslin in Los Angeles Times
New York Times movie critic Janet Maslin wrote that Montalban, "with his fierce profile, long white hair, manful decolletage and space-age jewelry looks like either the world's oldest rock star or its hippest Indian chief."