- n vehement oratory
- n recitation of a speech from memory with studied gestures and intonation as an exercise in elocution or rhetoric
- Instead, it sustained for page after page a single chordal theme, varied only with starkly primitive rhythm in the orchestra and percussion-punctuated declamation by the singers.
- His hostility comes off as personal beefs directed at particular individuals rather than undifferentiated hatred there's as much confession here as declamation and if the .
- But he knew that the committee's Republican lions had long been sharpening their claws over his deliberate declamation at a press conference five weeks before: "I do not intend to .
News & Articles
- Natick High Speech Team succeeds in national competition
Patrick Conaway, a sophomore at Natick High School, won a national title in oratorical declamation at the National Catholic Forensic League event becoming, according to the school, its first national champion in 11 years.
June 9, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News