deckle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n rough edge left by a deckle on handmade paper or produced artificially on machine-made paper
- n (paper making) a frame used to form paper pulp into sheets
- He had gone away dog-tired, his nerves deckle-edged, and almost willing to give in and give up.
- The "precious object" tradition of the artist's print, with its small size, deckle-edged refinement and rigidly traditional techniques, suited neither the epic scale nor the .
- In Paradise (A or B), the atmosphere is more subtle: air conditioning, deckle-edged swimming pools (with extravagant poolside displays of bathing beauties), fine food at fair .
News & Articles
- Cast Film Die incorporates internal deckle.
With internal deckle, Contour™ Cast Film Die enables extrusion processors to achieve speed and precision without incurring downtime for changing product width. Unit has sculpted configuration that is smaller and tapered at ends, offsetting differences in die-body deflection across width of die that are caused by pressure of molten polymer that extruder continuously charges into manifold ...
Sept. 24, 2013 - ThomasNet