decipher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v convert code into ordinary language
- v read with difficulty
Can you decipher this letter?
- But can you decipher the techno-babble that Enterprise crew members are constantly spouting? For some help, PTI consulted Michael Okuda, one of the Star Trek technical experts:.
- The offending message is rendered less obnoxious, but it's still possible for other readers to decipher it f thy rlly wnt t.
- It took 20 years for experts to decipher the names on the ten tombs.
News & Articles
- Public Contracting Institute Simplifies, Deciphers Federal Acquisition Regulation with New Training Series
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Public Contracting Institute (PCI) is working to help contracting professionals decipher the complexities of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) through its new series, FUN with the FAR?.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire
- New York Times bestsellers
1. INFERNO, by Dan Brown. (Doubleday.) Symbologist Robert Langdon, on the run in Florence, must decipher a series of codes created by a Dante-loving scientist.
June 11, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Cal Poly students help decipher historical letters for Dana Adobe
In 2009, the Rancho Nipomo Dana Adobe obtained historical letters written by members of San Luis Obispo’s Dana family, but when they had trouble finding someone capable of deciphering them, students from Cal Poly answered the call.
June 10, 2013 - The San Luis Obispo Tribune
- Katie Holmes in San Francisco Chronicle
Holmes says the transition from movie star to mother has been easy adding, "I've really enjoyed this time that I have taken to be with Suri as well as the challenges of the first couple of months: feeding and pumping, learning to decipher what each...
- Drew Barrymore in Sydney Morning Herald
There's a lot I have to learn about men, but there is a lot I have learned,Barrymore says. "If it is not making you feel good or it's crazy and you are trying to decipher it and you think it's The Da Vinci Code, well no. Relationships take...
- Alexei Tikhonov in ITV.com
Mr Tikhonov said: "It's a lovely little baby mammoth indeed, found in perfect condition. This specimen may provide unique material allowing us to ultimately decipher the genetic makeup of the mammoth."