- n the quality of being deceptive
- She is agile, very fast, and has a lot of what fencers call, admiringly, "stealth," an ability to strike with strategic deceptiveness.
- The series, which may consist of as many as six plays, is supposed to contain six times as much deceptiveness as can be put into one play.
- At first glance, the cover photo looked like a simple group shot of the characters, but to me the photo-montage represents the very essence of the deceptiveness of reality that .
- Brian Fuentes in Los Angeles Times
It's the deceptiveness,Fuentes said by phone from his home in Merced, Calif. "I've never faced myself. I just know from the few hitters I've talked to that it's harder for guys to pick up [the ball] early. I don't question it. I just go...