- n coffee with the caffeine removed
- Would decaf provide the same benefits? Would the detriments of caffeine consumption outweigh the benefits of the coffee consumption? Deb Gould.
- Here are miracles and wonders that could help feed an ever-more crowded world: extra-starch potatoes, coffee beans grown decaf right on the vine, low .
- A typical coffee day for me is: pot of caffeinated before breakfast; pot of decaf after dropping the kids off; iced coffee from the leftovers while I write in the morning; cup of .
News & Articles
- Losing Patience (and Patients): What Makes People Wait in Line, or Decide to Bail
When you overhear a person five spots ahead of you at the coffee shop ordering a mocha light decaf no whip one pump, it might be enough to make you abandon your place in line and walk out of the store. But what if the context is different, and the issue at stake isn't a hand-crafted drink, but your health? The factors influencing people who face this dilemma are analyzed in "Waiting Patiently ...
June 19, 2013 - Knowledge at Wharton
- 5 Great Android Apps for Cloud Admins
If you administer cloud servers or services, such as those from Amazon Web Services or Rackspace, you might be relieved to learn that you don't need access to a notebook or desktop PC to perform routine administrative tasks. Install one of these five apps--AWS Console, Android AWS Manager, Decaf Amazon EC2 Client, Rackspace, or ConnectBot--on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your ...
June 18, 2013 - PC World
- Om Malik in New York Times
Friends and family have purged my apartment of smokes, scotch and all my favorite fatty foods - I am even going to be drinking decaf,wrote Mr. Malik.
- Karl Rove in Washington Post
The decaf was good, the restroom a welcome break and the episode with the fellow who wanted to hit me has already proven to be an entertaining way to open my remarks at the Aspen Institute,Rove wrote on White House stationery, adding,...
- Lou Piniella in Chicago Tribune
Bob told me to tell Trammell to drink decaf,manager Lou Piniella said. "I got a kick out of that. Yeah, he took his mask off and got his game face on. It was a TV game. He knew what he was doing."