- n serious weakening and loss of energy
- To recover rationality after being irrational, to recover a normal life, is a great thing," declared John Nash, who awoke from a quarter-century of schizophrenic debilitation .
- The earlier spine fractures are diagnosed, the earlier they can be treated before they compromise the shape of the spine or lead to debilitation.
- It was managing the "teacup wars" of the world, "wars of national debilitation, a steady run of uncivil civil wars sundering fragile but functioning nation-states.
- Frank Dobson in The Press, York
Mr Dobson said: "The work Mind does is invaluable because mental health generally doesn't get the attention it deserves. Nor can it always be separated from physical ill health." "The pain and debilitation of a physical ailment can make...
- Mayor Tom Barrett in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
I can't sit by and watch a man who is clearly suffering from mental debilitation lose his home because of a $50 ticket,Barrett said Aug. 4, days after the foreclosure. "My next step is to reach out to the mental health community to see...
- Betty Montgomery in Columbus Dispatch
What I?ve learned is the range of debilitation is remarkable and I have been very blessed,Montgomery said Friday. "I?m up and walking and I?m out of the hospital after three weeks. I have some pain; nothing that?s not manageable."