- n the position or office of a dean
- She had held positions of high responsibility, including superintendence of public schools and the deanship of the Home Economics College at Syracuse University.
- Conflict of interest -- and scheduling problems -- force Starr to turn down deanship.
- Last week, reading Hacker's final report, his opponents may reflect that if he lost his deanship (he continues to be a professor of economics at Columbia), he won his scholastic .
News & Articles
- Vistamar School To Welcome UCLA School Of Law Dean As Graduation Speaker
Vistamar School will welcome Commencement Speaker Rachel Moran, Dean and Michael J. Connell Distinguished Professor of Law at UCLA School of Law today, June 15. Prior to assuming the deanship at UCLA, Rachel Moran was the Robert D. and Leslie-Kay Raven Professor of Law at UC Berkeley School of Law. Dean Moran is also one of the founding faculty members of UC Irvine Law School. After graduating ...
June 17, 2013 - Santa Monica Mirror
- Elena Kagan in Vermont Public Radio
I'm confident that the military had access to our students and our students had access to the military throughout my entire deanship,Kagan told senators. "That's incredibly important because the military should have the best and brightest...