- n the official residence of a dean
- n the position or office of a dean
- The Vatican contended, however, that Simonis ranked second among suggestions submitted by priests and deanery councils.
- All Memphis was privy to the domestic secrets of the deanery in the Cathedral's shadow.
- Said Harvard Professor Francis Otto Matthiessen (American Renaissance): "It should be required reading in every deanery, every parsonage, and every Legislature, on both sides of .
News & Articles
- Letter: Police thanked for procession safety
Editor: On behalf of the board for the Marshfield Deanery Adoration Committee, I would like to thank the Marshfield Police Department for helping us provide a safe and successful Corpus Christi Procession.
June 8, 2013 - Marshfield News Herald
- 27 SE Ind. Catholic churches to be merged or closed
Sweeping changes that will affect 27 Catholic churches in Southeastern Indiana are on the way. Some will be merged, but about a dozen in the Batesville Deanery will be closed.
June 7, 2013 - WLWT-TV Cincinnati