- n an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- n United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- n a man who is the senior member of a group
he is the dean of foreign correspondents
- n (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
News & Articles
- Dean McDermott Gets New Tori Spelling Tattoo in an "Intimate Spot"
Dean McDermott reportedly got a second tattoo honoring wife Tori Spelling recently. Credit: Michael Buckner/Getty
June 12, 2013 - US Weekly
- Dean Den Uyl, 86
Dean Den Uyl, age 86, of Macatawa, died Sunday, June 9, 2013, in St. Charles, IL.
June 12, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Dean Dillon champion of seniors regional spelling bee
DECATUR — Dean Dillon of Gibson City edged Jean Moore, the 95-year-old Decatur champion, to win the Illinois Department of Aging seniors regional spelling bee. Both advance to the state finals Aug. 12 at the Illinois State Fair in Springfield.
June 12, 2013 - Herald & Review
- Elena Kagan in Salon
Under attack, Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan said Tuesday the Pentagon's recruiters had access to Harvard Law School students "every single day I was dean" and rejected Republican claims she maneuvered to thwart them.