- n someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- n a firm engaged in trading
- n a seller of illicit goods
a dealer in stolen goods
- n the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- n the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
- What seemed to irk the dealers most was a practice not confined to Dodge.
- The SBA rolled out a loan program to finance boat and RV dealers.
- Some dealers thought credit worthiness could be an issue, but customers cashing in on the program seemed to have no trouble finding financing.
- Roger Penske in New York Times
We have agreed upon a framework that we believe will build momentum for the Saturn brand,Mr. Penske said in a statement. "Saturn has a passionate customer base and outstanding dealer network. For nearly 20 years, Saturn has focused on...
- Andrew Cuomo in Reuters
An unlicensed intermediary working with a broker-dealer partnered with the chief political operative at the comptroller's office in New York to split profits from corrupt pension fund deals,Cuomo said in a statement.
- Dana Rohrabacher in International Herald Tribune
These documents verify drug dealer Aldrete Davila had an unconditional, unescorted access pass to cross into the United States,Rohrabacher said. "Free access passes were issued to him even after he was identified by the DEA in a second...