- n the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- n the educator who has executive authority for a school
she sent unruly pupils to see the principal
- n an actor who plays a principal role
- n capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- n (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
- n the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- s most important element
the principal rivers of America
the principal example
- If the principal wants to grant the agent the specific power to make gifts, the principal must initial a box on the POA authorization form, and then describe the types of gifts on .
- So when the assistant principal called her into his office in February, 2005, she anticipated another reprimand.
- But the school principal was not amused, and when Frederick refused to take the banner down, she suspended him for 10 days.
- Michael Schumacher in Bleacher Report
The most important thing first is that, thank God, all the news concerning Felipe is positive,said Schumacher in a statement. "I was meeting this afternoon with [Ferrari principal] Stefano Domenicali and [company president] Luca di...
- Ann Coulter in Media Matters for America
As Editor & Publisher reported, at the bottom of the March 3 posting, Coulter wrote: "IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO DIVERT BONIOR FROM HIS PRINCIPAL PASTIME WHICH IS FRONTING FOR ARAB TERRORISTS."
- Barack Obama in ABC News (blog)
Replacing school staff should only be done as a last resort,Obama said. "If a school's struggling, we have to work with the principal and the teachers to find a solution. We've got to give them a chance to make meaningful improvements. But...