das : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes
- n an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- Genf ist das Tor zu den Alpen.
- And the poem had an unsettling habit of saying, out of the blue, "Oed' und leer das Meer," or something even more peculiar.
- Das ist, das ist, das ist der Liebestraum von Liszt, Der Liebestraum von Lisztals twist.
- Bud Selig in FOXNews
I strongly disagree with arbitrator Das' decision today,Selig said in a statement.
- Alvaro Uribe in Colombia Reports
Uribe, speaking live on Colombian TV and radio, said that "DAS has never carried out any of the denounced allegations against the president of Ecuador, Dr. Rafael Correa."