- r in an original manner
daringly he took the first step
- r in an adventurous manner
daringly, he set out on a camping trip in East Africa
- He moved his fellow workers away from mere wage claims and toward a central, daringly political demand: free trade unions.
- The New York World used to euphemize and call him an "operator," knowing well that many another citizen gambled as often though perhaps not so daringly as Rothstein.
- In simply recognizing the problem, Einstein was so daringly far-sighted that only now has the rest of physics begun to catch up.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in BBC News
I am, of course, a supporter of stem cell research,Mr Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "Research that we do now holds the promise of cures for tomorrow. California has always been a pioneer. We daringly led the way for the high-tech...
- Paul Lieberstein in Philadelphia Inquirer
He's one of the most consistently, daringly funny guys that I've ever worked with,says Paul Lieberstein, the executive producer who also plays Toby on the show. "He can come up with these jokes that are so strong, we'll want to build...
- Evan Thomas in Washington Post
Thomas quotes campaign reporter Jules Witcover on how Kennedy fed off the roiling response: "He himself seemed to be pulled up on it like a small boy on a towering seaside breaker, riding it willingly, daringly, with evident exhilaration."