daintily : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a refined manner
she nibbled daintily at her cake
- r in a delicate manner
the invitation cards were written up daintily in white and gold
- The photographers phlegmatically took pictures of the prettiest and blondest dabbing daintily at her eyes with a handkerchief.
- But on Tuesday night, millions of people witnessed Michelle Obama daintily knocking knuckles with her husband as the Illinois Senator took the stage to claim the 2008 Democratic .
- It revealed Mona as a kind of fellatio virtuoso: when a guy she has solicited for a back-alley blow job tries to pay her, she replies daintily, "I didn't do it for money.
News & Articles
- Friday Box Office
Naomi Campbell walks for Isaac Mizrahi. Image courtesy of MovieClips.com With our New York Fashion Show coming up, and all the crazy cutting and sewing happenings here in the studio, my thoughts daintily tiptoed towards documentary fashion movies that focus on the backstage, pre-show happenings. “Unzipped” (1995) is 80 minutes of highly entertaining fashion fluff! Directed by Douglas Keeve , the ...
Aug. 24, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Roy Williams in Forbes
The basketball was rolling on the floor and we're tiptoeing through the freaking tulips reaching over to get the ball,Williams said. "It is so stupid. We're going to dive after the ball. We had four guys daintily trying to get the ball. If...
- Ralph Waldo Emerson in Detroit Free Press
I do not wish to treat friendships daintily,Emerson wrote, "but with roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frostwork, but the solidest thing we know."
- Susan Faludi in Los Angeles Times
I also don't think that Hillary Clinton is changing the paradigm simply because she is a woman, or because she is biologically different or more morally superior or more daintily sensitive,Faludi said. "If she changes the paradigm away...