dah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- And then shortly after Marc's death, Karen was awakened one night by Jeremy's voice on the intercom: "Dah-dah, dah-dah, dah-dah.
- Rah de dah de dah (Rah de dah de dah) Tee-die dee de dee (Tee-die dee de dee) Bee de doo de dow, Oh, Minnie! We da wa de doo, ho de ho de ho.
- Myo Aung began swinging the dah and I gathered the collapsed branches.
- Jake Shears in Daily Star
Jake told me: "Sometimes writing for the band makes you feel like you could explode, you're so focused on making it good." "That was a problem we had when we were making the second record Ta-Dah." "We had no lives, it was all we did....
- Babydaddy in Irish Times
We needed to get the sex back,says Babydaddy. "An edginess had been lost maybe on Ta-Dah , which is perhaps why we took two attempts to get this new one out. We had produced the first two albums ourselves - we really didn't know what we...
- Steve Earle in Denver Post
Townes used to say there are two kinds of music - blues and zip-a- dee-doo-dah, and a lot of songs written about Colorado tend to be zip-a-dee-doo-dah,Earle says. "But Townes' stuff is not that."