- s characterized by or following a curved line
- It's called Fred and Ginger, after its twin towers: one flirty and curvilinear, the other solid and upright.
- Baby boutiques and department stores are featuring nursery lines with curvilinear high chairs, sleek wooden rockers and oval-shaped cribs that would make modernist masters Charles .
- Bustelli placed them in theatrical stances on curvilinear pedestals that swept up in rococo curlicues to counterbalance the curves and bends of the figures.
News & Articles
- Ultrasound Gastrovideoscope employs forward-viewing optics.
Forward-viewing curvilinear ultrasound gastrovideoscope, TGF-UC180J, is 510(k) cleared and features combination of reduced distal tip length with angulation capabilities (180° up) that promotes maneuverability and handling. Straight channel enables therapeutic devices to be delivered directly (or head on) to target site, and auxiliary water jet potentially promotes acoustic coupling quality ...
Oct. 18, 2013 - ThomasNet