curry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (East Indian cookery) a pungent dish of vegetables or meats flavored with curry powder and usually eaten with rice
- v season with a mixture of spices; typical of Indian cooking
- v treat by incorporating fat
curry tanned leather
- v give a neat appearance to
- I like them best with a blistering curry, and my personal favorite is another Pilawoos delicacy, fish curry.
- But after seeing curry drip down a mini-toilet, I may never have that sauce again.
- On offer is a greedy grab of Peranakan, Indian, Malay and regional Chinese standards including the coconut rice and curry chicken at Bali Nasi Lemak, spicy noodles with roast pork .
News & Articles
- Curry finally on top
COLLEGE STATION — Connor Curry is the best in Texas. He traveled last week as the No. 2 seed and went home Friday with a championship trophy.
June 22, 2013 - Wichita Falls Times Record News
- Curry takes pay cut as University of Alabama women's basketball coach
TUSCALOOSA | Kristy Curry took a big pay cut to leave Texas Tech and become head women's basketball coach at the University of Alabama. The compensation committee of the UA board of trustees affirmed Curry's contract Friday.
June 21, 2013 - The Tuscaloosa News
- Curry returns to Grand Slam final
Connor Curry came close to a Texas Grand Slam championship a year ago, losing in the final.
June 20, 2013 - Wichita Falls Times Record News
- Russell Robinson in International Herald Tribune
That's the thing, they have other good players,Russell Robinson said. "Even if we stop Curry, that's not going to secure the game for us. We have to guard everyone."
- Fred Wertheimer in Forbes
These are big-time fundamental reforms that will end the secrecy surrounding the multiple ways in which Washington lobbyists use money to curry favor and gain access and influence with members of Congress,said Fred Wertheimer, president of...