- s brusque and surly and forbidding
his curmudgeonly temper
- But in the early '80s, after kicking his drug habit, he revived his career, becoming a kind of curmudgeonly uncle, with small-bore "observational" humor and an aphoristic style.
- The story of Susan Boyle like that of Paul Potts before her is, except to the most jaded and curmudgeonly among us, completely irresistible.
- Left; Steffen Kugler Getty: Ken McKay talkbackTHAMES Reuters The story of Susan Boyle like that of Paul Potts before her is, except to the most jaded and curmudgeonly .
News & Articles
- Forget Cat Beards — It's All About the Cat Fro
Hey, cat lovers, there's a new way to embarrass your feline and find fame on the Internet. Behold, the Cat Fro. The latest Instagram photo fad has cat owners posing with their furry friend on their head. It's the new Cat Beard , which is so three weeks ago. Web-famous, curmudgeonly kitty Colonel Meow popularized the #catfro hashtag, sharing his favorite shots on Facebook. With 4,000 Likes and ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- Robert Siegel in Los Angeles Times
As Siegel explains, "He's inherently sweet-natured. Paul has a cranky, curmudgeonly aspect, but he couldn't be just that, he couldn't project unlikable creepitude. I wanted somebody who had a likability factor. I wanted people to feel affection for...
- Otto Penzler in Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Penzler said that those who didn't know the large and bearish Crumley might not understand, "but this is a man who had a gigantic heart and loved the world and loved life." "He had a curmudgeonly sort of manner about him, but if you looked...
- Drew Barrymore in 24dash.com
Barrymore, who stunned the crowd in John Galliano dress, said: "It was lovely to work with Hugh. He is a complete gentleman. Whereas I'm very optimistic he's very curmudgeonly. It works with the character."