- n a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- Transferred five times and finally suspended from curate duties in Santa Monica after he advocated a white-collar labor union for priests (PTI, March 4), DuBay hardly boosted his .
- At first some parishioners were not entirely pleased to find their curate turning up regularly at pubs and cocktail parties, but Morris kept on trying to break down what he calls .
- Anyone can hear all this stuff, but to be able to curate it, you have to have taste, and Maya Arulpragasam, 33, has it.
News & Articles
- The 8 Best Adrenaline Experiences for Father's Day
Curated by LuxeInACity, a luxury agency that connect luxury fans with the best boutique brands, this list of adrenaline experience should become the "bucket-list" of Father's day experience. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829449.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Take time to Mosey: Site puts food and travel at the fore
New site offers users the opportunity to offer restaurant recommendations, curate their favorite day trips and more!
June 12, 2013 - OnMilwaukee.com
- Flipboard update allows for co-curation of digital magazines
Popular news reader app Flipboard scored a hit with its recently launched feature enabling users to build their own digital magazine. On Tuesday it rolled out an update allowing those with similar interests to co-curate a publication.
June 12, 2013 - Digital Trends